Re: NUNS OF THE NFA - Warning to new traders

In a message dated 98-08-03 01:37:32 EDT, njh@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> With your love of freedom and disdain for responsibilities, why don't you
>  tell us your real name instead of hiding behind some cute alias. It's like
>  you are afraid of people knowing who you are and what you are peddling.

I agree with Trader J's concept about regulation.  Of course I wonder how he'd
feel if a magazine, like TASC or Futures, decided not to take his advertising,
and there were no regulations he could appeal to.  He might sing a different
tune then.  Neil I also asked him privately who he was and what he was selling
and got no response.  Sort of confrims in my mind he is one of the vendors it
would be wise not to do business with.

Bottom line of course is NFA is no protection agains the con artists anyway.
My strongest advice to new traders, is if a vendor won't let you demo the
product to se e if it is of value to you, and the cost is above the threshold
of what you consider throw away,  simply don't buy it.   It won't be worth the
money!!!!!!

                                Pete