Pristine Stock Advisory Service

Has anyone had experience using the Pristine Stock Advisory Service?  I went
to their website (http://www.pristine.com/), and obtained their performance
record for the last 8 weeks.  It looked very good, but that period was mostly
an up market.
I would like to see the week by week Pristine Weekly Performance Review for
the weeks between April 6, 1998, and June 19, 1998, when the market was stuck
in a trading range.  A whole year's worth of weekly performance records would
be great, if I could get it.  Any information concerning Pristine would be
greatly appreciated.

John Bruder
brudhaus@xxxxxxx

John Bruder
PO Box 82160
Phoenix, AZ 85071

Fax
(602) 993-2332                                                Thanks for your
attention,
                                                                         John
Bruder