RE: Front month question?

Todd,

After several years with Pinnacle and trading real time, I would recommend,
to keep life simple,  you roll with the Pinnacle dates.  I've found they
closely approximate the movement of liquidity from one month to the next.
 Also, beware that some months farther out can be more liquid (> OI) than
the front month.  Dec Cotton is a good example of this.  Most people skip
October.

As far as the ags go, I would say Fri was a good time to roll.  I'm already
in Oct hogs from a few weeks ago because they were the weakest market when
I got in (between Aug/Oct) and I just rolled into Oct cattle on Fri.

Good Luck,
Brian.