Jurik indicators.

To those interested.

Are there any technical types out there that have had experience with any of
the Jurik indicators?  I am most interested in the JMA (Jurik Moving Average)
applied as a moving average and also used as a moving average base for the
MACD, and other indicators. Jurik's website is www.jurikres.com which has lots
of "information" on it.  I just spent $205 plus shipping for the JMA, and was
wondering if a good bottle of scotch and a XXX video might have been a better
investment.

As for back testing, I have found it to be of great value.  I keep coming up
with these ideas for trading and set them up in trade station for back
testing, and have found that every one of them, when applied over a reasonable
time frame, only return a random result, and the big winner would have been
the broker getting the commission.  A lot cheaper than putting my money in the
market to find this out.

Address details.

John Bruder
brudhaus@xxxxxxx