Re: Re: Oscillator Armegeddon Response

In a message dated 7/30/98 3:23:45 AM, bved01@xxxxxxx wrote:

<<Which indicators do you find provide better than random entries?

My favorite as most people know is the ADX rising.  Other good entries are
volatility type entries, CCI, and channel breakouts.  Except for the ADX, most
entries require a two step process of a "setup" followed by a  "trigger".  I
think Charles Wright gave me that idea almost ten years ago and it has been a
most valuable way of thinking about entries.  I think his name still pops up
on this list from time to time.  The setup defines the direction and strength
of the trend and then the trigger is the precise timing mechanism that gets
you started in the right direction at the right time. If you follow this setup
and trigger process a lot of indicators will start working.

Chuck LeBeau
traderclub.com