RE: Hong Kong Data

I am in Singapore
A while ago I bought several years historical data on diskette from HKFE, (and still get it monthly be email)
I now get a live feed from Hong Kong F.E. via Dow Jones (now Bridge).

The historical data requires massaging into a suitable ASCII format for use in TS.  I wrote some VB to do this sort of thing.  It is all a bit painful.   If you were doing it once off, you would be able to massage it in Excel, and then save as a comma delimited file for Trade Station.

You can email Elton Cheng at HKFE for info on historical data.  (Elton.Cheng@xxxxxxxx).  He is very helpful.
I think it was quite cheap.

Peter Ryan (not HeyPeter by the way)