Re : P&F in Easylanguage?

Dans un courrier daté du 28/07/98 19:01:33  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I'm playing with some ideas using Point and Figure charts and need an
 EasyLangauge implementation to integrate with a system for use on bar
 charts.  Does anyone have one their willing to share?

 TIA,

 Jerry

I have a DLL Point & Figure that I share for a ridiculous $200 amount.
The DLL builds P&Fig dataseries from any regular chart, allowing to mix Pt&Fig
and classical EL in the same system.
Also provides box counts and tick counts.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sitrade.com