Insight from Grant Noble

Heads up everyone!  Neal Weintraub is letting us in on insight from Grant
Noble's many months? (years?) of reflection on the markets.

Grant Noble says in his interview with Neal Weintraub posted to the
Omega-List FTP site:

"...slowly but surely, I have come to realize the best form of technical
analysis brings *price* back to its rightful place alongside of time and
sentiment in predicting long term trends..."  [emphasis added]

Wow, man!  I'm going to have to do some serious reflection on and make
changes to all those trading systems I've been working on that were focused
on things other than price.....

A few more of these "Chicago Style" interviews and I may even sell my house
out here in CA and move to Chicago.  After all, that Chicago water not only
stimulates the kind of deep insight noted above but, according to Grant:
"Chicago is definitely friendlier than most other money centers..."

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
"There's nothing more practical than good theory."