Re: TS on New Computer

At 06:54 PM 7/26/98 -0400, Cory wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just installed TS on my new computer and Aptiva E85. It has AMD K6, 64MB
>Ram, etc.
>
>I have the security block on during instllation and it keep on telling me
>No Security Block Found.
>
>I have deleted and installed this 3 times already and it keeps on "NO
>SECURITY BLOCK FOUND". What could be the problem?  I have windows 98.
>
>Cory

Hi Cory;

This happened to me and it turned out my security block was bad, I had TS
for about 6 months and at the time
was buying it on a monthly bases. This happened during the weekend like now
and Monday I called Omega tech support. I'm still pissed about this they
said oh your security block maybe corrupted and I had to mail it back to
them overnight before they would send me another block. Then I had to pay
for a new security block $25 plus overnite fees sending old and receiving
new of $30.00. So the whole deal cost me $55.00 because they sold me a
security block that was defective. What can you do they got you over a
barrel and they do take advantage of that fact.

Robert