Re: Bernstein and Trading

Just to let you know, It was the Jake Bernstein comment that made me join
your group.
I have learned much about off the floor trading. Please keep in mind, that
do not let your software limit your trading ideas.Just because TS is weak in
Spreads, does not mean you must avoid them. The CBOT website has charts and
so do many other web-sites. For starters on Spreads may I suggest you call
the CBOT at 312-435-3500 and ask for their bookstore and order their spread
books,,,they are free.

neal