Re: OSCILLATORS FOR THE S & P

There is group of people in Canada who routinely syndicate investment
dollars then buy shell Canadian Companies to avoid the expense of forming
their own Corporation. The majority of theses shell corporations have a
zero net worth. They then procure a brokerage firm and pay them above
average commissions to push its stock. The brokerage firm through its
connections get this worthless shell company written up in a major
magazine. Here is the trick once its in print then the magic happens it
becomes believable. The brokers make
a million copies of the magazine article and send it to their clients. The
knows once the client see's it in print he believes. As stock price goes up
the group sells taking the pupulics money then they start the process over
again. I have no clue if Bullseye is good or bad the point is just because
its in a major magazine don't mean spit. The thing I would question would
be the 85% in the S&P and the $500 asking price. This is targeted for
newbies like Jay who would buy it then heaven help him once they traded it.
So Jay and the newbies here is a good example of things to watch out for in
futures trading. Get a verified actual trading history of at least one to
two years the more the better before buying any system. Then paper trade it
for a while before risking your capital.

Robert