USAToday

	Some clarification...

	1.	The interview took place in April, and until a fellow called me this
morning, I had no idea it was going in the paper today, or if the material
would even be used. The reporter was with me in front of my screen.

	2.	Although the article sounds rather self serving re: me and Bullseye,
the intent of the interview was to show the feasibility of trading at
home/office using TradeStation, not to sell indicators. It's been a long
time since I marketed the indicators, and the only work in that regard I
still do is purely on a referral basis or with a previous customer.

	3.	It is purely coincidental that there was a thread on the list recently
talking about 85% accuracy.  I have never achieved that myself, although
that's my fault, not the indicators or TradeStation. I think there was
something in the article to that effect. Coming up with a profitable
methodolgy for trading the futures markets took me a very long time,
wrought with much frustration, disappointments, and losses. It was not an
"overnight" experience. I remember soliciting advice from Neal Weintraub as
long ago as the fall of 1993.

	4.	I don't maintain a website nor do I have a homepage.

	5.	I only charged $495 for indicators and methodology because I felt that
was a fair price. The success of the indicators is entirely dependent on
the individual trader, although they are straight-forward and not
subjective. Either there is a signal or there is not...if there is, then
the methodology kicks in. Bullseye is not a system.

	I will not be using this list or the newsgroups to promote anything. It's
nice being a "lurker" and only an occasional contributor.

	Every trader or prospective trader I've met has enjoyed success in another
field. No matter what the so-called "experts" say, it is my firm belief the
percentage of winning futures traders should be much higher, especially
with a tool like TradeStation. That is why I said yes to the interview.

	Self-discipline plays the biggest part. Wish I knew that part of the
equation years ago.

	Jim