Re: 85% profit Indicators

At 11:26 PM 7/23/98 -0500, James R. Fulton wrote:

>            >Can anybody give me  some ocillators that one can use for
>intra-day
>>trading on the S & P  that would give about 85 % profit on the resulting
>>trades ??
>>
>                                                                 >Regards ,
>Jay

Jay
you see this really is a great bunch of guys on this list. Through all the
fun we had with your post the truth is always there for your benefit as in
Jimmy's advise. No better words could be given to you than these in my
opinion. Welcome to the road less traveled and not so easy language.

Robert