Re: Not collecting data

I've had this problem with BMI before. Unlike most feeds, BMI is capable
of sending both delayed and live data. When you switch to live, you must
choose to pay for all exchanges for which you want data. If you don't
mind some exchanges being delayed then contact BMI customer support and
they can make a combination live/delayed feed.