Re: Internet security

In a message dated 98-07-23 18:03:18 EDT, fritz@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Hm.  It occurs to me that this could make an EXCELLENT trojan horse.
>  Has anyone carefully virus-checked this Winhack Gold thingie?

Gary

         I downloaded the zip file which contains doc files you can read.  Did
not nor do I plan on executing the program there in.    Went to the sight and
let it test my computer.   Nothing bad seemed to happen, it just told me I
appeared secure, which isn't surprising since this machine has Win 3.1.

                       Pete