Re: It's time....

neil wrote:
>Go around the problem.

Been there, done that, old news.

>If you depend on something you distrust, how can you succeed?

A Y2K bug is a nuisance now, and only a nuisance.  Where do you get the
sense of my distrust of TS?  With regard to Y2K, you bet!  Otherwise, I'm
fairly content.

I succeed by being adaptable, and we're right back to your first statement.
 And my reply.  There are always possibilities...three steps ahead and
movin' on...

-Tony Haas