Re: URL - Off Subject Posts

Robert:

This post is about as far off the intended subject matter of this list as it
gets.  We all need to stop posting off-topic crap to this list (and all other
lists).

Like many others here, I use TS to trade for a living.  Like many others, I
trade every day using the web.  I depend on e mails from the support service of
my online broker to let me know when the system is out of service, such as CUBS
going down.  Therefore, I am forced to check each mailing to watch for this.
These worthless off-topic posts are a terrible distraction.

Off-topic posts like yours have brought the bandwidth up so much on this list
recently, that I may have to drop this list, which I have been subscribed to
for several years.  Switching to the digest is no cure for worthless bulk and
makes the digest form even more useless.

Long time subscribers know the high value of past posts from accomplished
traders and TS users to this list.  There is a great resource of on-topic
knowledge among the subscribers here.   However, these valuable contributions
have greatly diminished recently, probably because many "old pros" have given
up in disgust at the volume of off-topic posts and plain chat going on here.

TS and EL topics are fine, but you need to learn to use your computer and web
browser elsewhere.

For the good of the list, please do not post off topic.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Jack Harper