Re: Floor trader Study

> I also formerly invested millions for my employer and it definitely seemed
> like monopoly money. So now, I continue to mentally think I am investing
> "company money" just like I always did, even though I "own the company".
> It seems to totally eliminate the psychological barriers to trading that I
> see discussed on these list from time to time.
>
> Bob Fulks

Maybe I can raise a very different point here - when trading 100% based on a
system, I find the emotional stress to take a trade and make the decison to be
gone and its much easier (for me) to trade than to decide intuitively all the time -
anybody similar ?

Ofcourse this only works on systems I know and I have tested and I believe in -
so I somehow "KNOW" what to expect,,,,,,,,,,

rgds hans