Problem w/ NT 4.0

Hello Listers,    I upgraded my trading computer this weekend and now I
cannot get my Data Server to launch.  I put in a new Intel Motherboard
(SE440BX) & a PII-300.  I used the same hard drive etc. but now NT comes
up and says "SSIVDDP Error: SSIPDDP NT Device Driver not loaded"  I read
the Readme for NT 4.0 and this is addressed.  I followed the
instructions (4 times).  I never could get it to work.

Apparently this is something to do with the security block.  I had to go
back to Win95 to get ready for Monday?

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Butch