Re: Omega Research - Response to the Year 2000 Issue

Randy,

Oh, you mean "white trash rigging" (see how that feels?).  Or maybe a jury
rig.  The phrase is certainly a notch above bad taste, offensive to most;
whether it was not meant to be racial, this is 1998, let's live in the
culture we've got, not the past.  And today, your phrase IS racial.

George Van Noy
jorxj@xxxxxxxxxxxx