Cable Signal Subscribers???

I would like to correspond with at least two people who subscribe to
Signal via cable, one in Southern California and one somewhere else.
I'd also like to hear from one or two who receive Signal data by a
different means (satellite or FM).

I'm increasingly experiencing occasional very brief losses of S&P
futures (only) data while there are no indications of trouble within my
system, at the Signal box, or on cable reception.  If I can occasionally
compare notes with the above people, I can narrow down the source of the
loss.

I PROMISE I will not burden you with too frequent or too lengthy
requests.  When a loss occurs (perhaps once every two or three days),
I'll simply ask if you received data during that brief period.  And I
shall want to repeat this for at most three or four occasions.

Thanks to any who can help me in this.  Please reply privately so not to
clutter the List.

Carroll Slemaker