Survey real-time playback

We are currently looking at the feasibility of  creating a program that
will allow real-time "Playback" of past tick data.  With our current
products we are able to consider developing such a program IF the demand is
there.  We would like to know how you would rate the demand for such a
program.

Also what would be the minimum operating features for such a program.

My thoughts on benefits:
Allows testing of trading systems and or indicators real-time(delayed) for
no additional costs as the tick data can be downloaded from the Omega web
sites free of charge.

<Web address omitted to prevent the spaming of those that think this is a
ploy to advertise our products.>

Thanks,  Stan