wasting time

	Please, please, please DO NOT REPRINT the entire message when replying to
a previous post. It is SO tiresome to have to scroll down through a message
I have already read in order to see your post.

	Not only tiresome, but quite rude on your part. No to mention just plain
lazy. We see the heading as in "RE: Y2K Fix"...we know what the original
post said (if we were interested), then everytime I pull up a post titled
"RE: Y2K Fix" it's dollar to donuts I get the "privilege" of reading the
original post for the upteenth time before I get to see what you have added
to the thread.

	C'mon people....GET WITH THE PROGRAM, or stay the hell off!