Attitudes towards Omega Research

I am not surprised that Omega closed down the AOL mail group
if the same kind of attitudes as pervade this newsgroup cropped
up there.

The attitudes towards Omega displayed by some are absolutely
pathetic. So far as I can see, you are depending on their product
to make your living. So have some respect for them.They built it;
you did not. If you are so smart, why are you relying on them?
If it is so terrible, find something else, or build your own.

I just can't stand this constant whining. Those who are doing it,
grow up. You sound just like spoilt kids, bellyaching that their
parents won't do even more for them.

So get a life and show some respect for the people who built
the software that you depend on.