Re: Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:23:37 +0800, you wrote:
>JMB = Just Mark Brown???

Perish the thought.... That even scares ME!!

SO, Please... Don't Even Go There!!

I, personally, don't believe that "Mark Brown" even exists!
He is probably a figment / hallucination of some ones active
imagination... However, IT AIN'T MINE!!!

Besides... Trust me, there are several "lurkers" on this list that
know who I am personally... and TraderGuy is simply "JMB"... Which
happen to be my correct initials!!

Feel free to chime-in here, you guys!  For verification purposes
only... of course!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx

PS.  Nothing personal "Mark" (I know you're out there!), BUT if I were
"Mark Brown", I would perform the Exorcism myself!!