Re: Bull and Bear Fear

JMB wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:09:20 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >(ps - I'm stocking up on brown paper bags before Tim corners the
> > market :-)
>
> Maybe, if we were to ALL "bid" and "ask" on the Omega List in regards
> to the future price of Brown Paper Bags (BPB), maybe we could create a
> market??     And of course, I know we could get some action on a
> futures contract, among ourselves!!

HEY! I got a whole bunch of the slick Omega World brochures that they sent out with Linda on the
cover and some with Jack. I just put a mix of 50/50 bleach and water on them and they are now
perfect and ready for the Point and GO Figure! Maybe we could do the same with Stock and Commodities
and Futures magazine. We could clean up the industry and recycle at the same time. We could even
have Readers choice awards and sell ads and have reviews of which pencils make the best charts.

  --
  TC