Re: Beware! Ripped off and looking for ideas...

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:22:17 PDT, you wrote:

>b) alert others of this going on, by sharing this account of my
>misfortune, I may  be able to help prevent others (or at the very least
>make others aware) from falling into the same trap, from this pitch or a
>similar one.

I think maybe you mis-understood my meaning here..."TT"

I don't mean to negate your loose in any way... I believe their are
people out there that will probably benefit from your experience!

I however won't be one of them....  And believe it or not, six months
from now won't even remember this thread!

BUT, bear in mind, you come on to the list... and your very first
message is about "catastrophe & mayhem", and you expect me to believe
it!!  Well I simply offer up a few alternatives that I think people
need to consider before they rush to judgement, OK!

I was merely suggesting that "MAYBE" his system wasn't for YOU!!
Maybe YOU couldn't make it work!!  BELIEVE IT OR NOT... MAYBE, JUST
MAYBE IT COULD WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!  But instead of that
possibility, you would rather have everyone believe this GUY to be a
criminal, out to get us ALL or something?!?!

..... I mean if Christopher Columbus, were to "BELIEVE YOU AT FACE
VALUE", He wouldn't be sitting in Ohio today, now would he??

..... I mean if Thomas Edison, , were to "BELIEVE YOU AT FACE VALUE",
He wouldn't have this really cool utility company in Southern
California today, now would he??

..... I mean if Roger Bannister were to "BELIEVE YOU AT FACE VALUE",
NOBODY would have ever been able to run a sub 4-minute mile, and to
this day when ever you saw a track & field event on TV, we wouldn't
have time for all those really cool Bud-Light commercials... Taste
Great Doesn't it!!   Think about it... now that would be a loss!!

Now I admit there is probably a high probability that you are being
100% honest with us.... HOWEVER, If I believed everyone who posted on
this list, at face value.... I'D BE LIVING THE GOOD LIFE NEXT DOOR TO
BILL GATES IN REDMOND RIGHT NOW AS A BAZILLIONAIRE... or in the
FRIGGIN' POOR HOUSE BEGGING FOR SCRAPES TO FEED MY FAMILY WITH THIS
EVENING!!!

I mean you come here as "Mr. Mysterious", and expect what??   What
shall we do... should we form a posse??  And go round 'em up partner??

I hope you're not looking for legal advice here... are you?  I mean
the people on this list can't even figure out if that they have a
class action claim against Omega or not, for crying out loud!!   The
Answer, BTW is YES!!

Sorry pal, I just call 'em as I see 'em!   I didn't get where I am in
life today because I believe every story I hear, OK!

Maybe a little more detail, and a little less "Mr. Mysterious", and
maybe I would be a little more sympathetic to your cause... It could
happen?!?

Over & Out.... now you all have my.... 4 cents on this subject!
Satisfied??

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx