Re: Beware! Ripped off and looking for ideas...

>>3)  I am looking for ideas of how to pursue this individual.  I have
>>considered a group lawsuit, individual lawsuit where I live or where
he
>>lives (very costly), reporting him to regulatory agencies, etc.
>>Specific ideas or contacts related to how I can pursue it would be
>>greatly appreciated!  Please email directly to me at:
>>ticktaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

>"TT",
>
>I'm not advocating that this type of behavior is correct by any
>stretch of the imagination!  I'm not calling you a liar, BUT... LOOK
>at it from my viewpoint!!
>
>That said, I want to share a few of MY thoughts, OK!
>

>1)  Maybe, you just didn't "get it!!"   Have you thought of that??
>
>The old saying does apply....SW,SW,SW,N (Some will, Some won't, So
>what, NEXT!!)  Also, don't forget the 80/20 rule... maybe you were one
>of the 80?    Not every body can make something work, i hope I don't
>need to explain that to you.... Besides, We can't ALL be
>millionaires... Who will serve us margaritas on the beach??

a) If I did not "get it", there was a "written money back guarantee"
that he is not honoring.  I'm not getting that either, the money back
guarantee that is :-)  In addition, he is avoiding phone calls and
correspondence from myself and other students.  This point alone should
say enough in itself!  As for the margaritas, I too enjoy them, that
point is well taken  :-)

>2)  Bear in mind we appreciate your warning, but view it from our
>perspective....  WE ONLY HAVE YOUR VERSION!
>
>And quite frankly... How could I, I speak for myself here, possibly
>believe you or take you seriously, when:
>   A) I've never seen a posting from you before?... EVER!!
>      You just show up with a story!?!
>   B) You "HIDE" behind a "HOTMAIL" e-mail address!
>      I've found that people that use them are=20
>      usually trying to hide something!!
>      WHAT are YOU trying to HIDE??

The points of my posting were to:

a) get ideas from others that may have had a similar problem/occurrence
in the past;

b) alert others of this going on, by sharing this account of my
misfortune, I may  be able to help prevent others (or at the very least
make others aware) from falling into the same trap, from this pitch or a
similar one.

As for taking me seriously, yes this is a new email address.  I did not
post under my own address because I am slightly "embarrassed" that I
fell for this.  But since I am not trying to sell you anything nor am I
throwing around names calling people "XXXXXXX," why would you not take
what I say at face value and give me the benefit of the doubt.  I've
shared my experience and have asked for advice...that's it.

>3)  Legally, if you were truly "damaged" then you have no reason to
>worry about any repercussions from this "individual".... SO WHY NOT BE
>HONEST WITH US and share his name & strategy/methodology!!  Maybe,
>just maybe, someone here could add something that "makes it click" for
>you!!       Never know till you try!!     Besides, that's what this
>LIST is all about!!

The purpose of my post was not to give this person any added publicity,
so his name has not been mentioned. As for his strategy & methods, his
methods and strategies changed as his instruction went on.  There were
many components to it.  It did not work for me.  It did not work for
other students I have been in contact with.  He won't even prove that it
works for him!  Part of his sales pitch was that he would call the
shots, real time, and give each student the opportunity to make back
$12,000 to $15,000 immediately at the start of the training so that the
money paid for the training would not be an issue.  He weaseled out of
that and refused to follow through on that commitment too!  He claimed a
90% successful trade rate but would never prove it as promised.

"My" purpose of the post was for ideas how to pursue this individual and
to make others aware of this type of occurrence.  Not to discuss his
strategies that did not work (for me or the others I have communicated
with).

>4)  Assuming that everything you say is "true":  One must ask them
>selves, if such an individual was truly so successful as you say, why
>would he want your money??  If I were HIM, I would say to you I want
>"xx%" of what you make for the next "X" number of months because of
>what I taught you!!   AND, IF IT DOES COME TO PASS.... Let's face
>it... YOU WOULD GLADLY PAY IT!!    Then you would go back begging...
>Teach me more, Teach me more!!
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>JMB
>TraderGuy@xxxxxxx

I asked that too.  I wanted to give him a higher back-end off of the
trading profits but he wanted a commitment before he would work with
anyone.  That is what he charged others, and that is what he will charge
everyone. (that was his response)

TT
ticktaker@xxxxxxxxxxx