RE: CPR

Peter,

Most unwise when making major changes to do more than one thing at a
time????

Using your approach, construction crews would alway pave the roads before
they fixed the sewers.

The specs for TS 5.0 should have had Y2K support as the first item.

I believe that in programming, like most other things, it is cheaper and
faster to do it right the first time.

Jim Walker