Re: Is TS 5 next generation or not?

Bob:

Your possible explanation about early releases of TS ver 5.0 not being year 2000
compliant makes some sense, I guess...in a haphazard design sense [which I could
now imagine Omega using]. However, if it isn't that difficult for them to
'compartmentalize' their design and research products, it should be pretty darn
easy to take about 75 percent of their code staff and put them on finishing a
year 2000 patch right now. I mean, they no longer have to worry about releasing
version 5 on time...it was initially planned to be released last quarter at the
latest.

Best,

Tim Morge [Patiently collecting old shopping bags to hand chart on after year
2000]