Endless drivel

>aren't you gambling that the odds will remain about the same over time?

I'm EXPECTING that the next trade will have the same odds as the last 200
or so. If it doesn't work then "oh well".
I guess I'm missing something here... If you deny that there can be
discernable odds of success on a trade, then you're saying it's totally
random. What then? Throw darts??

>The operative word here is probably.
>I prefer to know if a company in making its projected earnings.
>I prefer to know if a firm is gaining market share.
>I prefer to know  if mangement is solid.
>I prefer to know if the release of a new product met expectations.
>I want to knowthe weather forecast, not back test every July 17th for the
>past 77 years.

I prefer to know which way the price is likely move! Can't tell you how
much money I've lost trading on "fundamentals". The thing for me is to
trade only when the odds are strongly in my favor. TradeStation is very
helpful with this. But things are not as they may seem. After years of
research and a nasty case of tendonitis I've found only 3 things that work
with high odds. On the bright side, that's all you need.