Easy as 1-2-3-4-5-6

OK, all you Omega Bashers...and you know who you are...Lighten-up, for
God's sake.

After all, there's plenty to be thankful for.  You should be thankful,
for instance, that Omega does not build airplanes.  You should be
thankful that Pierre does not inspect them.  And, above all else, you
should be thankful for persons of character such as Bob Brickey whose
TradeLab software is destined to lift us all up to a much-needed Higher
Level.

Seen from that perspective, why waste energy beating a Dead Horse?
Instead, do yourself a favor and Take the Cure:

(1) Check out TradeLab at http://sciapp.com/index.html
(2) Subscribe to the TradeLab mail list (e-mail:
tradelab-digest-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx);
(3) Begin familiarizing yourself with Visual Basic;
(4) Ask yourself the following question: "Why should I send Omega a $500
upgrade fee when I can apply that money toward purchasing TradeLab?"
(5) Answer the above question with your wallet;
(6) If you *still* feel compeled to Bash, go back to #4 above and Guess
Again.

Dave