Re : Re: It's time....to stop this

Dans un courrier daté du 16/07/98 01:38:12  , vous avez écrit :

<< pierre  wrote:
 >Dans un courrier daté du 16/07/98 00:03:28  ,  Tim Morge écrit :
 >
 >Tony,
 <BIG SNIP>

 Well, that does it.  Now I'm convinced that Pierre does not read his e-mail
 carefully.  I guess in his view, one noisy TS user is the same as another.

 -Tony Haas

Sorry for the mistake, but I have too much typed today.
Some messages are not always clear enough to know exactly  who wrote what.
My apologies to both TS users, regardless to the estimated level of noise.

Pierre