It's time....

Mr. Cruz:

I am a professional trader. I always try to help my fellow trader. I am not
known as a basher of Omega products. I own TradeStation 4.0 and Supercharts 4.0
and I owned prior versions of both.

It's time for Omega to start treating all of us, your current users, with
respect, Mr. Cruz. We want a year 2000 compliant patch on our existing product.
And we refuse to wait until you have finished using your resources on a new
product. We are not going to spend another dime on an Omega product until Omega
makes our existing products year 2000 compliant. You have insulted all of us by
telling us you will release a patch after you release a new product. The fees
from our existing products paid for the research for TradeStation version
5...Now at least fix our existing product.

And fix it now, Mr. Cruz. We are all actively trading contracts on the
exchanges. Fix our products now. Telling us you will release a patch after you
release TradeStation version 5 is not good enough. Give us a patch now. We trade
for a living and you are threatening our living. We don't want to sue Omega for
their lack of responsibility, but we will not spend another dime for your
products until we have a version 4 year 2000 patch. And if it takes legal action
to get you to put your resources where they belong, we will take legal action.
Enough is enough. Treat us like the good customers we have been and fulfill your
responsibility. Now.

Timothy Morge