Re : Coincidences Abound..(more than this!)

Dans un courrier daté du 13/07/98 21:34:01  , gilligan_isle@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Michael Douglas) écrit :

<<

 Dear Omega List members...

 Isn't is strange that the three following internet addresses are all
 right next to each other (on the same server)?:

 http://204.181.115.162/  = http://WWW.MARKBROWN.COM
 http://204.181.115.163/  = http://CIResearch.com

 And there is one more, right after this:
 http://204.181.115.164/ Charles Hargrave

 Now could it be that the following is true:
 Mark Brown  = CIR = TC = TheCode = Charles Hargrave?
 TCP/IP Addresses don't lie.

 Check out their web pages, and decide for yourself...

 MD

Even if Michael Douglas is not the supposed well known actor, he has at least
a good sense of observation.
Good point for trading too.
I pointed my browser to http://CIResearch.com as suggested.
The page has quite nothing on it.
So, I edited the html code of the page (see  below).
The meta description is as clear as the yk2 compiance of TS5.

<head>
<title>Computer Investment Research http://www.ciresearch.com</title>
content="
Visit http://www.markbrown.com or http://www.ciresearch.com or
http://www.hargravefinancial.com For the latest in financial computerized
trading systems.
">
content="
        Futures and Commodities, options, future options, future,
        investing, options, investing, futures, options, futures,
        options, futures, options, gold, silver, platinum, copper,
        gold, commodities, commodity's, commodity trading,  AND SO ON

Now, it's time to allow Mark Brown to come back officially on this list, as he
is spendind a lot of time  to enter the house again,using the rear window,
chimney, cat's door,and it's also a waste of time to all of us to reply to the
different people that are hidden behind these different names.

As I'm sure thant even if all the windows are firmly closed, he will find a
way to build a new one , it's worthless to play this game with him.

Hats off, Mark and welcome again to the Omega List (from wich you were never
absent).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
(This is my real name. I'm not WD Gann or RN Elliott in disguise)
www.sirtrade.com