Re: Problems with the list?

I have had this problem also---but I receive the digest version. Last
time it occurred, I could not even contact eskimo.com.  Turns out that
my ISP was bouncing my E-mail from Eskimo because they would not accept
E-mail from a URL address which they could not echo back to as far as a
contact. Why?---I have no idea. In effect, I told them it was my E-mail
and keep your hands off from it. Not sure what the whole situation
involved was caused by or from which end the true problem existed.

Barry L Smith