Re: Fibonacci Trader &TS4

Just go to their website http://www.fibonaccitrader.com

They have a 30 day trial for just $25.00 plus s&p ,try it, its really worth the
effort.

They have a lot of unique (but usually proprietary) indicators which I found
very useful
, aside from protection (for me) from a lot of false entries (false breakouts)
as signaled
by my Omega based indicators. I only use EOD and stocks only. Its is more useful
think for positioning and pyramiding style.

   Felix

P.S. Am not in anyway connected with the Fibo Software  company, just a happy
camper!