Re: EOD data service

Michael:

If you are speaking of EOD data and considering CSI Unfair Advantage, each time
you update, you see two things happen: First, it processes the current update
you've asked for and then second, you see it process automatic error corrections
and it also gives you a list of all the corrections it has made to your
database. It's seamless and this database is squeeky clean.

As for your heard drive getting full, CSI's product also uses a proprietary
method that really does a great job compressing and storing the data in its
matrix. It stores more data in its data methodology in a much smaller space than
all of the other services I subscribe to and the compression factor, relative to
other data products is at least 2 or 3 times, meaning you'll use a ton less hard
drive space. You also don't add symbols to Unfair Advantage. You buy all of
North America everything, or all of the world everything. One price. All symbols
are in the database and they have the most extensive futures and cash database
in the world. As soon as they make stocks and funds available, they'll be all
you could ask for in an end of day data vendor.

Hope that helps.

Tim Morge