Re: EOD data vendors

FYI:  I also used to use Dial Data for much the same reason.  And then came
Prophet Data:
1. Their data also integrates seamlessly with the omega CD
2. Is much cleaner than Dial Data (no errors discovered yet)
3. If data errors are found they promise to correct it no later than the
following day
4. Their data can be downloaded much earlier in the day (usually around
4:30 to 5:00 p.m.).
They have a 30 day free trial so you may want give them a try.
Phone 650-322-4183
Fax 650-322-4184
Prophet@xxxxxxx
http://www.prophetdata.com/

Good luck and success in your trading.

trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Liberal application of common sense, perseverance, kindness and human
understanding lead to our ultimate success"