RE: LIND online

My information is second-hand. I am also looking for comments from real
users using any form of real-time internet futures trading execution
software.

What I have heard about LIND-Online is that they are very favorably located
in the S&P pit with an internet screen right at their desk. So, when an
order gets sent, it is immediately flashed into the pit from the edge where
their screen is. Is anyone actually using it.

Rosenthal Collins is just coming out with EFutures, which apparently has a
guy watching things off-the-floor and routing trades either through
TOPS/Cubs when they're working well, or through traditional means (turret
phone to the floor) when they are not working.

LFG has LeoWeb, which works totally electronically through the TOPS/Cubs.
When the Cubs are down, your order prints out at the edge of the pit. Fill
reports can be delayed awhile when this happens.

Ira Epstein has their own software, too. I don't know much about it.

I think this group could benefit a great deal from hearing about real
experiences with these new internet trading methods.

Neil