Re: How Many Contracts ?

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998 16:04:21 EDT, you wrote:

>Hi Ron,
>
>Well I am a begginer too, but I am not buy any crapy system from someone
>advertising their GENIOUS systems that is suppose to work great (well if that
>was me I would be using that systems by my self and getting richier and
>richier every hour) I dont trust those Idiotic people. I think there is now
>such a thing like really ggod system just because even if you actually had
>something that worked for yo this quarter It would not work by the end of that
>year simply because the market changes all the time. But if yu have somekind
>of idea and little automatization ( I mean repeating patterns - which are 100
>% true and thata because people will always be greedy and have fear when
>trading so that some patterns remain the same) the point is to find out those
>and then still watch the market closely by your self so that the guess work is
>done by YOU not a "machine" or your "system". Just like there is no automatic
>pilots in case of emergency on the board of any 747 Jambo Jets on, but there
>are people LIVE controling the plane using their reflexes and human judgment
>that can not be replaced by a machine. Hope You understand what I MEAN.
>ANy ways Ron, I am planning to Scalp BUT DONT FORGET THE OLD SAYING
>"..CUT YOUR LOSSES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT LET THE PROFITS RUN AS LONGER AS
>POSSIBLE"
>
>See You
>
>Thomas,CA

Tom,

Not to be critical, but if you want people to take you seriously, and
not just shine you on.... HERE are a few pointers for you as well as
ALL newbies:

1)  Proofread your messages..... many times you will find they don't
sound right once you read them back to yourself.

2)  Use a "spell checker", you have way to many mis-spelled words!
Don't take offense, but it makes you look/sound ignorant!

3)  Don't use to many CAPS, it implies that you are yelling at some
one.... and no one likes to be yelled at!

4)  You need to remember that you are asking & trying to tap into the
expertise of the very same people that you apparently, "despise" so
much!     So be careful who you may offend when you say things like...
"crapy (crappy) system from someone advertising their GENIOUS (GENIUS)
systems".

I could go on & on, but... What's the point?  I think you get the jist
of my reply?!?!?

PS... Good luck in developing that "system".... You're going to need
it!

JMB