Re: How Many Contracts ?

Hi Ron,

Well I am a begginer too, but I am not buy any crapy system from someone
advertising their GENIOUS systems that is suppose to work great (well if that
was me I would be using that systems by my self and getting richier and
richier every hour) I dont trust those Idiotic people. I think there is now
such a thing like really ggod system just because even if you actually had
something that worked for yo this quarter It would not work by the end of that
year simply because the market changes all the time. But if yu have somekind
of idea and little automatization ( I mean repeating patterns - which are 100
% true and thata because people will always be greedy and have fear when
trading so that some patterns remain the same) the point is to find out those
and then still watch the market closely by your self so that the guess work is
done by YOU not a "machine" or your "system". Just like there is no automatic
pilots in case of emergency on the board of any 747 Jambo Jets on, but there
are people LIVE controling the plane using their reflexes and human judgment
that can not be replaced by a machine. Hope You understand what I MEAN.
ANy ways Ron, I am planning to Scalp BUT DONT FORGET THE OLD SAYING
"..CUT YOUR LOSSES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT LET THE PROFITS RUN AS LONGER AS
POSSIBLE"

See You

Thomas,CA