Re: Larry Williams Track Record

In a message dated 98-07-01 14:11:26 EDT, owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Larry Williams Track Record
 Date:	98-07-01 14:11:26 EDT
 From:	owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Owen Davies)
 To:	DLCRL@xxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

 Among other useful comments, Dale (DLCRL@xxx) mentioned:

 >These concepts are built upon by Conners . I personally Have incorporated
 Some
 >of Larrys Work as elements in a profitable SP day trading method. This
 method
 >is based on bits and pieces  from ANGELL , CRABEL , GETESS , and WIILIAMS

 I don't know Getess.  Could you supply his full name
 and a title or two for me to look for? >>

he had something called VOLPAT which was an opening range bo system for the
bonds. it was just a pamphlet and i dont recall how i got it or where it is