RE: Ascii tick data dop file not read by TS4.0

You may need to create a new file type for that directory, eg metastock files in c:\tick\sp.  (presuming these are metastock files).

If they are not metastock files, could you post the file 2 lines of each file here, so we can see what the data looks like.

Peter