Re: Re : TS5 Y2k compliance

Janette Perez wrote:

> Dear James,
>
> I apologize for not responding to you in a timely manner.  We have
> posted in the past to the list that the Y2K patch would be made
> available after the release of 5.0.

Janette, yes you have posted on the list in the past that the patch would be made after you have
attempted to force everyone of us to buy the 5.0 upgrade first! You also sent the statement below to
the list. Saying that the year 2000 patch would be available for download early second quarter 98.
Regardless of what you now say you did make that statement publicly and as a company representative!
How can I have any confidence at all as a client of yours? Only after the exposure of the beta 5.0
not being year 2000, did you send out your unofficial spokesman the only so called y2000 compliant
5.0 beta in existence. Very fishy, two things : I have a memory and I'm not dumb! You have a
responsibility to me, you don't want me to transfer my license agreement of your product by selling
it second hand to someone and you don't want to fix the faulty software so I can use it. Have you
the nerve to force me to pay more so I can use what I have paid for already? Do me a favor! Go tell
Bill and Ralph that it would be good public relations to whip out a y2000 patch for 4.0 so we future
and option traders don't go elsewhere during the time you are dragging your feet getting 5.0 out the
door. Maybe and just maybe you will have some customers left, so you can sell some 5.0's to existing
clients. Ever heard of a repeat customer? It's a profitable concept. Below is the letter you sent
promising the y2000 4.0 patch early second quarter 98...