Re: Larry Williams as a Trader

The point is not if you use $10,000  real money - it is how your trading
style
compares to risk management -
Nobody mentions your name if you loose half or all of it - but of course
you
are the BSD if you show that kind of return.
The question remains - was it just luck?
Or better how many times in the last 10 years did you loose without
everybody seeing or hearing about it?