Re: Larry Williams second Income?

At 08:58 PM 6/30/98 -0600, David Olson wrote:
>Robert,
>
>It's amazing how people either don't listen or hear what they want to hear.
>I think you need to re read Larry's response.  He said, "Last year I took
>$50,000 to $1,000,000 in real money."  I don't know about you, but to me
>"last year" means 1997.  You may need more, but I could live off of that
>kind of trading.
>
>Dave

Dave its not I didn't see it although I did notice a wide spread. If he's
so good why did he have to shut down his CTA because of draw downs. A man
like this should be managing 50 million and getting 20 percent of the
profits now that I could handle. It is really is amazing how people either
don't listen or hear what they want to hear as I read this as well
concerning Larry's great adventure as a CTA.

Robert