Re: WinBEEP pager alert

Hi Carlos,
             I have used a WINBEEP pager for about  6 mos. It is a practical
way of keeping track of your markets and positions. However , it does take
some getting used to . For instance,you should only have the pages and the
info that you absolutely need up on your computer or otherwise you will
receive too much info on your pager . This can get very confusing. Also you
must get an alphanumeric pager. Once I finally figured out just what
indicators ,systems and tradeables I wanted to receive pages on , I created a
workspace  in TradeStation with just that info.Then I shut down all other
workspaces (otherwiswe TS will send you everything that is open) before I go
out. You can set up TS to send pages (updates) as often as you like.If you
have any further questions pls email me privately.

                  Terrence