Larry Williams second Income?

Larry

I think primary income would be a more accurate statement here as opposite
to secondary
income concerning selling your trading methods. Some have done well, please
to finish the statement but most lost a bunch of money. Snake oil my friend
is all you sell to the unexperienced and gullable public based on the fact
you once had one good year and won a trading contest. Fact remains if you
were a great trader of any longevity and not a plunger you would have no
need to do what your doing by selling to the public. I mean if you got the
keys to the fault why sell lemonade to me unless your just saintly, you a
saint Larry? I understand the argument for saying well why not do both and
although it has logic I still thinks its total B.S. Take a look at Jurik's
home page, he has the correct approach buy selling real skills in a very
professional manner with integrity but his way takes work lots of work. So
there is a need and a place but you but you need to lose the hype and
sleazy video's. Then tell the truth about your trading sometimes your very
hot and then there or times when you need Chase Bank to cover your draw
downs because that's the nature of a plunger.

Robert