Re: Printing info on last bar

At 10:15 AM -0700 6/29/98, David Borger wrote:

>I am trying to print out a formatted message when certain criteria are
>satisfied as of yesterday's price action (EOD only). These criteria will
>generally be met several times on a given chart's history, but I want the
>output to be printed to the print log/file only if it was met yesterday. I
>also want to be able to have this work properly when the charts are
>processed through the chart scanner.

Perhaps I am missing something but it would seem that the following would
do what you want:

if LastBarOnChart and <certain criteria> then begin
   Print(<summary info>, GetSymbolName);
end;

This will print the <summary info> when on the last bar and when the
<certain criteria> are true. You probably need to include the
"GetSymbolName" in the print line to know which chart corresponds to the
data printed on the line.

Bob Fulks